EaseUS Partition Master help you organize and optimize your hard drive with Create, Delete, Resize and other dozens of powerful features. This disk management utility is a smart and reliable assistance to manage your hard drive in many different ways. The user-friendly interface is so simple, even the most complex operation on managing your partitions and ensures every feature in this Software can be easy to found and navigate. EaseUS Partition Master supported: FAT12/FAT16/FA532, NTFS, ReFS, and EXT2/EXT3 File System. There are 5 EaseUS Partition Master editions with different in features and license authorization.
EaseUS Partition Master Editions
- Free edition – free for home users and doesn’t support Windows server operating system. Limited in some features.
- Professional edition – commercial version for desktops and laptops end users.
- Server edition – commercial version for Windows server users.
- Unlimited Edition – commercial version for enterprise users. It allows unlimited usage within one company.
- Technician edition – providing technical service with unlimited usage.
Comparisons among different editions explained in the table below.
EaseUS Partition Master requires:
- computer at least with X86 or compatible CPU with main frequency 500 MHz,
- a standard PC system with mouse, keyboard and color monitor;
- RAM memory equal or larger than 1.5GB.
- Supported storage devices: IDE, SATA, SCSI, USB removable hard disk, Firewire Hard disk, USB flash drive, memory card, etc. Supported capability ranges from minimum 2 GB to maximum 16 TB.