In Windows 10 Disk Management you can shrink the large partition to make free space and then redistribute the free space to the boot C drive with MiniTool Partition Wizard. This tool is very powerful and easy to use. The user interface of the software is user-friendly. MiniTool Partition Wizard is very useful in disk management .You can Extend a Partition Computers Drive following this steps.
- Run MiniTool Partition Wizard
- Select the partition which needs extending and choose Extend Partition from the left action panel.
- Open the drop-down list of Take Free Space from and choose a partition or unallocated space to take free space.
- Drag the sliding handle leftwards or rightwards to decide how much space to take, with partition size changing intuitively. After that, Click OK to continue.
- Click Apply button at the top to apply changes.
Extend a Partition on Windows 10 directly takes free space from any other existing partitions or unallocated space to enlarge a partition on the same disk while Move/Resize Partition requires contiguous unallocated space. Under the following 2 situations: Extend partition to non-contiguous unallocated or free space and There is no unallocated or free space on the disk, Extend a Partition is suggested.